Benefit Adviser – UNLIMITED
A benefit adviser assists one on one, providing education and service to HR directors and Business Owners as well as employees. Providing support and new sales during the companies’ annual benefits enrollment. Assist and aide in processing claims and company invoices.
Why Work for our Company?
- Fortune 500 company listed on the NYSE (stock symbol AFL)
- 90% name recognition
- A.M. Best rating of ‘A+ (Superior)’
- World leader in supplemental insurance
- #1 in payroll marketing
- No Door to Door Evening Sales!
- No Experience Necessary
- Proven training program with classroom and field training
- No ‘glass ceiling’ on income
- No nights or weekends required
- No travel required
- Ability to work with and learn from the industry leaders. Business to Business
- Unique compensation package which includes Advanced commissions, As Earned commissions, Renewal commissions, company paid Stock Bonus Plan, Awards, Recognition, and Trips
- Management opportunities based on merit.
We are Immediately looking for 1-2 individuals in the Foley Area of Alabama and surrounding area. All resumes will be considered. This is a professional position and Due to Privacy and Regulations of Insurance, an Interview is required for a Full Job Description. To setup an interview, please complete the application below and turn it in to our office.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must live in the State of Alabama.
- You must have access to your own reliable transportation to use during the day.